JPC fully appreciate the need for environmental care when conducting cleaning services.
We believe that it is our responsibility to help build a better, more inclusive and sustainable world.
Our sustainable development goals include taking action to combat climate change and participating in building sustainable cities and communities. We are committed to protecting the environment, and we make every effort to reduce our carbon footprint and engage in sustainable business practices.
We support the ecological aspirations of our customers by providing eco-responsible products and services, improving our methods and equipment, using eco-labelled products and training our employees. By getting our entire chain involved, we can provide a total green solution.
We’re always employing more environmentally sustainable methods in our services. Here are just a few:
- Chemical-Free Cleaning
- Working to an EPP (Environmentally Preferable Procurement) strategy
- Achieving ISO 14001 and 9001 accreditations
- Creating an onsite Green Team responsible for environmental initiatives
- Reducing irritant chemicals used on site by up to 80%
- Implementing new chemical ranges, incorporating the TRECOS standards approved by DEFRA
- Investing heavily in greener alternatives, such as microfibre and steam cleaning
- Recycling all packaging and consumables
- Implementing dosing systems to remove waste packaging
- Introducing food recycling in offices
- Introducing bio-diesel made from recycled waste cooking oil to power our access equipment, cutting emissions by 80%